Uploading a file to a team work space
Uploading a file(s) to the EFCOG server is a snap; here's what you have to do:
- Each workgroup/subgroup has a folder you can upload a file to. To access the specific folder, click on its respective link below.
- Upon clicking on the link, a new page will open which will display all the contents of the folder. To upload a file, check the "Upload" button on
the top right hand side of the window. [The display box only shows 10 files at one time. If more then 10 files are in the destination folder, you'll see a "Page 2, Page 3" button
just above the box. Click on each button to page down the directory.
- Upon clicking on the button, a new window will open displaying a row of five blank boxes. Next to the first one, click on the "Browse" button on the right. Upon clicking
on this button, a pop-up window will appear displaying the contents of your computer. Navigate to the folder that contains the file you wish to upload and double click on it. This
will load the file into the upload manager.
- Repeat this step for all the files you wish to upload. When you have finished selecting all the files you wish to upload, click the "Confirm Upload" button and the file
will automatically be uploaded to the server.
- To help fellow team members locate your file, you'll need to give them a URL. The URL will be the address next to the folder upload link below plus the name of
the file you uploaded. When clicked on, this link will open up a new browser window and display all the contents on the folder. To download the file, all the user needs to do is
click on the link of the document they wish to download.
- If you would like the link to be placed on the group's home page or documents page to the file you uploaded, send an e-mail to the EFCOG webmaster at